New for 2020 Spring Semester - FRFS Advising Form
New for this academic year, we are requiring that all students advising by a FRFS faculty member complete an Undergraduate Advising Form. Students advised by Kelsey or Beth in CNR Student Services do not have to complete this form. The form is designed to help improve student advising and help identify issues that may cause delays in your graduation.
What you need to do:
- It is your responsibility to review your degree study plan and review the curriculum requirements in the University Catalog.
- Using the FRFS Undergraduate Advising Form, enter the courses you plan to take in the 2020 Spring semester.
- Schedule an appointment with your advisor.
- Meet with your advisor and discuss your study plan and other items of interest, including career planning. Be sure to have completed the advising form before your meeting with your advisor.
- At the end of your meeting with your advisor, sign the form and have your advisor sign the form.
- Complete the short advising survey on the back of the Undergraduate Advising Form.
- Return this to the FRFS office (CNR 204).
Double Majoring? Double Check Schedules
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Important Changes and Notes
There are some changes to courses that you might want to be aware of as you plan for the 2020 Spring semester:
- Looking for REM 341 Systematic Botany? Don't worry - the course will be offered this spring (Lecture TR 12:30pm - 1:20 pm; Lab R 2:30 pm - 4:50 pm).
- New Time: FOR 493 Business of Forestry. The course will be MW from 8:30am - 9:20 am in TLC 223.
- New online offering for SOIL 205 The Soil Ecosystem. Be sure to register early for this course as seats may be limited (CRN 74429).